Sunday, September 9, 2012

Trials and Tribulations

Hello Loves,

For the last couple of days I have been trying to be more creative with the outfits I put together. Just trying to use the clothes I have in my closet, while at the same time cleaning out the clothes I do not even wear anymore. We can discuss that trial at another date lol. So here are just some things that I threw together, while also trying to be versatile with my hair. The pictures are a little out of order

Saturday 
I went out with two of my sorors and decided to do something very chill. My hair was a wet and go with a side part. This outfit was very simple, but cute and comfortable. 
Shirt: Peebles
Pants: Cotton On
Shoes: Dirty Laundry
Bag: Nine West

 Sunday( Today)
 Went to Red Lobsters with my sisters for a Sunday Brunch and decided to look cute and all lol. My hair is a continuation of my wet and go from yesterday just pulled up.
Shirt: Urban Outfitters
Jeans: Wet Seal 
Shoes: Steve Madden 
Bag: Vintage Dooney and Bourke 

Friday 
I went to an all day event with my sorors at a Refinery, discussing women in the Engineering work force. It was wonderful and very informative. My hair was a stretched twist out. With French rolls in the front. 
Shirt: Q
Pants: New York and Company 
Shoes: Bandelino 
Bag: Nine West 

Thursday
 Just a regular day. I went to visit my grandmother and spent time with her, my uncle, and cousin. Also ran errands most of the day. My hair was in twists that were then in two big twist and decorated with a beret.
Skirt: Wet Seal 
Belt: Macy's Material Girl 
Earrings: knocksoftly.com 
Shoes: Minnetonka

Hope these gave you a few ideas.

-Bria O.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment