Thursday, September 13, 2012

Stripes

Hello Loves,



As you fashionistas may know, stripes have played a huge role in this season's statements. They have been made into dresses, shirts, blazers, pointed shoes, and my fav (which I still have not purchased) pants.  Not only are these stripes bold and vast, but they fit so many different styles. You can do edgy with striped pants, a leather motor jacket, and military boots. You can also do a striped shirt, with a solid skirt, heels, and a bold lip color. Or you could do glam with a bright dress, striped blazer, and heels. It is really up to you how you want to make your statement.  The other day I went to my little sisters first cheerleading game, and I decided to be bold with some stripes. The outfit is below. My pictures aren't that good of quality, so please bare with me. Hope you continue to wear them.



Shirt: Marshals / Bag: JustFab / Earrings: knocksoftly.com / Shoes: Minnetonka / Black Jeggings

-Bria OC <3

No comments:

Post a Comment