Monday, January 28, 2013

The VIP Life

Hello Loves, 

HAPPY MONDAY. I hope you all had a wonderful start to your week, I know mine was a little tiring, but I ended it with my favorite Strawberries and Cream Frap from Starbucks. So as you know last week I won a contest to have my own VIP area at the Made in Chelsea Party at AQUILA at Proud Camden. I got into the club for FREE and received a cute little goody bag. So a review of the club. I would give it a 5 out of 10. I have never really been a club person because I am really not a fan of the environment. The place was really nice, it used to be an old horse hospital that was redone and now its a club. The VIP areas are actually stables that look pretty awesome of the inside. Now the VIP Party room to me was the worse. It was extremely packed and sweaty. You could hardly walk in better yet dance. Either the number of VIP people needed to be reduced or the room needed to be expanded. The music played in the VIP party room was on point, but due to the amount of people I stayed in the regular section, where the music was okay, just jump up and down music. There was really no versatility. My VIP stable was nice, but I had to share :p At least there was karaoke. Overall, I did have a fun night. It was just nice to finally go out and dance for the first time since I've been to London. Would I ever go to that place again? Most likely not, but hey you never know. 



Peplum top: Love Couture / Jeans & Blazer: Forever 21 / Earrings: Urban Outfitters / Bag & Scarf: Primark / Shoes: Office (got on sale 5 GBP)









 My new buddy Kaylena :)





 My VIP Stable 






Hope you all have a lovely week. Thanks for stopping by. Comment and Follow :)
Love,

Bria OC <3


14 comments:

  1. Great post, you look so pretty in these pictures! Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog!

    ♡ veena | seveninchstilettos.com
    twitter/instagram: @veenamccoole

    ReplyDelete
  2. You both look cute, I'm not a clubbing person either, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit! It looks like it would be fun but does seem a bit small

    ~Sherine
    Confessions Of A City Girl / Check out my eyewear line Enerjiee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your VIP althought it didn´t turn out that great... Hope you had a great time anyway, that´s what really matters!!

    We like your vibe! We invite you to our blog, if you like it may be we can follow...
    KISSES
    http://sharpenstyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so very much and of course that sounds great :)

      Delete
  5. Wish I was there! I would have added to the sweaty craziness :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish you were there too buddy and I bet lol :)

      Delete
  6. Love the peplum top the colour really flatters your skin tone! Oh... I'm not a clubbing kind of girl either!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun and I'm glad there are more such as myself lol

      Delete
  7. I would give it the same rating if I experienced what you. But then again I don't go out and party often as well xD

    xo. Sheyla
    P.s: I love your top and thanks for the sweet comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete