Saturday, January 19, 2013

I Love Motel

Hello Loves, 

I have some wonderful news. I am officially a member of the Motel Street Team. Due to my happiness I decided to create two outfits with these jeans that are at the top of my wishlist. Can I say if there is anything I could get right now besides a pair of Jeffries lol would be these jeans. I have wanted them since forever and it would be a happy day when I can have enough money to actually get them. I also have my own code. So if you would like 20% taken off of your complete sale from Motel, who of course Rocks, then type is my code "briaoc" at checkout. Delivery can be made to my US buds as well. Hope you enjoy my code as well as the outfit I put together.





I <3 Motel



Motel crop shirt, $48 / Motel pants, $105 / Motel, $16 / Satchel handbag, $180 / BCBG Max Azria


Tips: For something that really pops out with the stripes add some neon and bright colors to make a real statement. I did a pink corset with a pink/orange purse. For something more edgy and neutral wear a black shear shirt to give appeal, but a classic satchel to neutral it out. 

Hope you enjoyed :)
Love,
Bria OC <3







10 comments:

  1. Omg! I love that entire outfit. I heard of Motel a few times butnever looked into them! Def checking them out(:

    Thanks!

    -Autumn

    http://urbanabold.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, yea they're clothes are really nice def look into it and if you buy don't forget to use my code and get 20% off :)

      Delete
  2. Love those tights! I think I saw these on Girl's Generation "I have a boy" video <3

    XO, Michi
    www.hautemenot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks yea Jesse J has been seen wearing them as well :)

      Delete
  3. Thanks for your lovey comment on my blog :) I Love everything in this post. The clutch is so cute. I want it all lol

    www.gurl-chat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome love and thank you as well :). Yes the clutch is amazing lol.

      Delete
  4. Heyyy love your blog and this post, mainly because I love motel too!
    Just thought I'd let you know I'm following you now and would love you to follow back.
    Much love, x

    sarahamyruth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello there! :) Great post! :)
    Thanks for dropping by my blog. Following your blog now. Hoping you'll follow mine too! :)

    ReplyDelete