Sunday, February 10, 2013

Nubian Beauty Event and Photography Exhibition

Hello Loves,

I know I have been away for quite awhile, these past couple of weeks have really been a hand full. Trying to get used to the hectic Uni life again. So a couple of weeks ago I went to this amazing event in Stratford called the Nubian Beauty Event and Photography Exhibition. I went with my line sister/flatmate/bestie lol and we had an awesome time. We got to see make up and hair demonstrations. We also met some wonderful women, see an amazing performance, and we even won a giveaway. I have to say it was lovely meeting these British Women of color. I hope I get a chance to do more meetups and just interact more with British people as a whole, while I am here. So here's the pictures I hope you enjoy :)


 Here is one of the make up tutorials being done.



 My buddy holding up a copy of the C.Hub (Creative. Entertainment.Black) Magazine


 One of the hair tutorials.


 A wonderful performance by Sage-Aurelie Rose
 My buddy won these two amazing pillows.
 I won this really nice piece, I'm turning it into a clutch lol.

If you want to find out more about the C.Hub (Creative. Entertainment.Black) Magazine here is their blog link http://www.chubmagazine.blogspot.co.uk/. I'll be doing a Vlog soon on an Office and Urban Outfitter Haul. Stay tuned. Thanks for reading, comment and subscribe.


Love,

Bria OC <3

No comments:

Post a Comment