Sunday, December 9, 2012

Motel Rocks Sample Sale

Hello Loves,

I hope all is well with you all. This past Thursday and Friday I had the privilege of attending a Motel Rocks Sample Showroom sale. It was a wonderful experience and I hope I can attend more in the future. I included a video haul below of the fabulous items I picked up. I officially have one more week left in this term then it is Christmas break, which I will be spending back home in the states. I really do miss the fam, but am also excited for London Fashion week in Feb which I will be here for. So yea, Hope you enjoy. 


Here's my Haul Video. Check it out. 


Bye Loves,

Bria O.c. <3

14 comments:

  1. I liked your blog, I follow you!
    and if you like mine I hope you like pretty follower :) a kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice bits!

    http://georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love sample sales!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh I remember seeing you there, I was working there on both days :)

    You picked some lovely bits!

    I'm a new follower.. I'll be writing a post with all my goodies I picked up from there too in the next few days so keep a look out!

    http://pictureette.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really so cool. How do you get a chance to work the sales.

      And thank you. I will be following you as well :)

      Delete
  5. Heya just followed you. I like the blog :) And the showroom you went too sounds great!! Wish i could go to somehting like that!!

    http://onlyoneenglishrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, yea it was really fun, just gota keep a look out for them. I'm sure you will get to go, and I ll follow you too :)

      Delete
  6. so glad you had a good time at the sale, you should join the motel street team! i do their social media so it's really cool you spotted the facebook post (: thank you for the comment on my blog x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and yea I was really thinking about signing up for that. And you're welcome any time :)

      Delete
  7. I'm so jealous. It was too far for me to travel,but I really wanted to. Beautiful items!

    *following*

    xxx

    www.forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't be I'm sure you'll make it to one, one day :) and thank you :)

      Delete