Friday, November 23, 2012

Winter and Graffiti


Hello Loves, 

I know it's been a while, but the Uni life is real. Causing tired days and stressful nights. I'm an anxiously awaiting Winter break where I can relax a little with my family before returning to complete tests. The other day I was heading to Primark with a friend of mine and decided to have a mini photo shoot in front of this graffiti I pass everyday on my way to class. The color and design is amazing. Here, graffiti is really a work of art. 



 Winter time is coming, but that doesn't mean to only think grey and dull. Try brightening up your outfit. Here I'm wearing a button up shirt, skirt, scarf, and some pearls.


Style Tip: Color blocking can work year round. Blue and Purple definitely go for a cool color vibe.  


Style Tip: Turn a preppy/ classic outfit into a more edgy look by adding a leather jacket and some military boots. 

Jacket: Material Girl, Macy's / Shirt: Tommy Girl, Macy's / Skirt: Primark / Scarf: Forever 21/
Military Boots: Gift
Thanks for reading. Follow and comment :)

-Bria OC

22 comments:

  1. Loving the outfit. That graffiti is amaziiiiing!Loving the little style tips!
    Check out my blog and maybe follow each other? Just leave a comment.
    I'm soon doing a GIVEAWAY, hopefully for Christmas. :)

    http://amaechi-nwafor.blogspot.co.uk
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot. I will def check out your blog and follow :)

      Delete
  2. I love this post.You are a great blogger,with huge potential. Do you have facebook fan page?
    If you have time,come to see my blog,I think you will like it,maybe we can follow each other? Let me know :)

    www.liliemarlen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. I don't have a fan page, but I will prob create one once I get some followers. And I def will check out your blog and follow you :)

      Delete
  3. Girl, you are so gorgeous :) I'm lovin your style. :) Glad to see another blogger like you :)


    Btw, I am having my first giveaway. :) I am hoping for your participation. ^_^
    God Bless and have a great day! :)

    Much Love!
    -Jan
    http://thepiinkrouge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I'm still getting my blog on its feet and I will of course participate in your giveaway :)

      Delete
  4. Ooh, Love the jacket and your scarf :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the background, so bright and cool! I like your outfit too! :)
    xx
    Dee-VineAnonyme

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the tights, skirt & boots. The background is sooo cool too.

    New follwer (:

    xoxo

    http://urbanabold.blogspot.com/

    -Autumn & Athena

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this. So much colour!!! and your skirt is adorbs.

    Angel x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes to the jacket! This is a great look for the cooler weather.
    Now following :)
    http://canneverbeaskinnybish.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete