Saturday, October 27, 2012

What to Wear to Class

Hello Loves,

Sorry I have been away for a while. I really need to try to keep my blog up. Things have been so hectic lately. So, I just wanted to do a quick post showing what my friend Megan and I wore to class, at our London Uni, a couple of weeks back.


Dress- Marshals / Blazer - Forever 21  / Boots- Vince Camuto / Earrings - knocksoftly.com / Bag - Uni Messenger

Most of this outfit was made out of items I've had for years now, not to sure you would be able to find any accept for the earrings, but hope it gives you some inspiration.  I personally love working with earth towns, I feel it goes so well with my skin complexion  Two more outfits to bring that Edge style to class. Shows how in the fall you can still put bright pieces into your outfit choice for the day. 


Pair together a pink sweater and floral headband with military boots really make the outfit stand out.



Adding a leather jacket and printed scarf really makes your outfit bold and stand out. 

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed. 

Bria O. C. 

No comments:

Post a Comment