Wednesday, June 20, 2012

So I told myself I was going to start this blog and keep it up to the best of my ability. Well as you can see, those who actually look, I have been doing a horrible job. So far these past couple of weeks have been up and down. This past Saturday, my uncle passed away which left me distraught, since I am miles away from home. That night I tried to get it off my head. So here is the outfit I wore going to a horrible grand opening for a club in Southern Cali.
Top: PacSun
Shorts: WetSeal
Necklace: Giftstore from a hospital
Earrings: Forever 21 (i think)
Hair: Washed with coconut milk shampoo, condition with Aussie Moist
Being from New Jersey and living in Cali for the summer without a car is not so wonderful at all. 1st you need a car to go anywhere and I have nothing. I really just go to work and chill in my hotel room. Also, trying to find the essentials I need for my hair has been hard, I think I found everything so lets see how it goes. Thanks for reading.

-Bria O. C.

No comments:

Post a Comment