Sunday, August 25, 2013

Out of the Box

 Hello Loves,

For so long I was afraid to try something different with my style. I was afraid to step out of the box and show people how I love fashion and I love creating pieces in my head.
There are so many of us out there who continue to buy new pieces for our wardrobe, but then stare at them for months until we can finally get the guts to wear them. This was my first try. These pictures were taken in June and it took me forever to finally post them, but now that I have I feel great. I took this outfit from so many of my youtube inspirations including:


So take your pieces out of your closet and create a masterpiece. Hopefully I will have more to come :) 











Crop Top: New Look/ Shorts: American Apparel / Bag: Zara / Hat: Cotton On/ Shoes: F&F / Necklace: Spain / Sunglasses: Firmo

Tips: For people who want to wear crop tops, but may not want to show too much skin put them with a pair of high top trouser shorts. Wear a piece of statement jewelry. I have on my choker necklace, and small earrings to balance them off. Since it was a sunny day I wore my amazing hat to keep the sun out of my face, plus my Retro Shades I won in a giveaway. 

Thanks for reading, hope I gave some good tips. Please comment and follow and I will do the same :)

Love,

Bria O.C. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment